Saturday, November 7, 2009

Travel Blues

Lyon, France

When travelling with all your clothing options limited to what can fit into one suitcase, I find it easiest if I carry mostly basics with a few interesting pieces like a fringed purse or a leapord scarf to make my outfit.  It can be really discouraging to want to always look your best when catching flights from point a to z, and always having to think ahead of time about what you'll be wearing.  So I went ahead and tried to solve this problem by keeping it light and since I'm travelling... what the hell? I might as well do some shopping while I'm at it and buy whatever I feel I'm missing. Budget?? I blew through mine a longg time ago ;) oops.




Jeans: Nudies
Leather Jacket: Zara
Purse: Aldo
Leather Boots: Market in Italy
Scarf & Necklace: H&M

No comments: