Monday, November 29, 2010

Shoesies !

I love shoes.  Right now, the two pumps I would love to add to my closet:
YSL patent pump
Giuseppe Zanotti sparkly pump

Unfortunately I couldn't walk in the Giuseppe Zanotti pumps, otherwise they would be in my closet. They are really expensive but totally amazing and so chic! As for the YSL pumps, as much as I rather spend a lot of money on something classic that i'll get use out of (to somewhat justify spending a ton of money)... they aren't as exciting as GLITTER.

On the topic of shoes and glitter, I also love these Giuseppe Zanotti booties
And, while we're still on the topic of shoes.... Chanel Spring 2011 shoes were such a major disappointment:
Chanel Spring 2011
The shoes on the top right are probably the best of them... depressing since they hit the clog trend right on the head:

No comments: